“El Negro está de Moda”: The company that Raises Awareness about Racism in Colombia
by aliciapepev | Feb 9, 2023 | Business, Business-Colombia | 0 |
Andrea and Mabel González are sisters and co-founders of Our Flow, a social projects platform that seeks to sensitize society about racism in Colombia.Read More
Colombia Looks for Business Allies in Canada
by Juan Gavasa | Oct 4, 2015 | Business, Business-Colombia | 0 |
Alvaro Concha, Trade Commissioner of Procolombia in Canada, and Miryam Lazarte, director of Go South Consulting, organizing partner of Procolombia for “Bring It On Colombia” in Toronto, October 28 – 29.Read More
iNNpulsa: The Initiative that Has Put Colombia on the World Entrepreneurial Map
by Clarisa Herrera | Aug 10, 2015 | Business, Business-Colombia | 0 |
Catalina Ortiz Lalinde, General Manager of INNPULSA.Read More
- How Canadian Startups Can Access Skilled Professionals South of the Borderby PanamericanWorldCommunitech Outposts has established business presences to act as the respective employer of record for Canadian startups looking to expand into those markets
- Erich García, the Ambassador of Bitcoin in Cubaby Miguel ErnestoErich García has developed two of the most innovative and interesting projects related to cryptocurrencies in Cuba: BitRemesas and QvaPay.
- The 10 most successful Guyanese athletes in historyby PanamericanWorldWho have been the 10 most successful Guyanese athletes? Panamericanworld proposes to approach figures that are local icons.
- How to Learn Spanish: Tips and Strategies for Rapid Progressby PanamericanWorldLooking to learn Spanish quickly and efficiently? Check out our tips and strategies to accelerate your progress and master the Spanish language in no time!
- 3 Beautiful Places to visit in Dominican Republicby PanamericanWorldDiscover some of the most beautiful places to visit in the Dominican Republic, from stunning beaches to charming old towns and cultural landmarks