Category: Travel and culture
In a short period of time, Cuban music has lost legends, but other musical ensembles, with different creative styles, continue to bring life to that tumbao, the peculiar rhythm that always distinguishes the music made in this Caribbean archipelago.Read More
The melody of these divas of Cuban and international music has prevailed in different genres, even in some rhythms where men have traditionally played the leading role, such as guaguancó.Read More
If you are in search of sunshine on the sands for your next Colombia visit, the following 5 beach destinations boast some of the most picturesque beaches in the worldRead More
These are some of the Mexican songs created by native Mexican artists or pulled from their popular repertoire that have been aired on American stations.Read More
- 10 Best Places to Visit in Ecuadorby Juan GavasaThese are the 10 best places to visit in Ecuador, from blissful beaches to towering volcanoes
- 10 Jamaican Startups You Must Have Under Your Radarby Juan GavasaJamaica’s startup ecosystem is still in a growing stage, but it shows obvious dynamism and development symptoms.
- 10 Must-Visit Attractions in Panama Cityby Juan GavasaWe have created a list of the 10 must-visit attractions in Panama City to help you navigate the Central American megalopolis.
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Montrealby Juan GavasaMontreal is still behind other big North American cities in terms of economic vitality, according to the ranking issued by the Institut du Quebec, but the city has one card up its sleeve: its quality of life.
- 10 Startups That Are Transforming the Lives of Mexicansby Juan GavasaThe Conekta founders; from left to right: Leo Fischer, Hector Cárdenas and Cristina Randall.