For those who have been, Jamaica has become a favourite travel destination, and it’s easy to see why. As the third largest island in the Caribbean, Jamaica has a lot to offer.
1. There is an incredible array of luxurious resorts in Jamaica that will help you enjoy your vacation to the fullest. With beautiful rooms, delicious foods and outstanding amenities, you don’t have to leave the resort to have a great time.
2. Those who love to soak up the sun will appreciate Jamaica’s white sand beaches. Negril offers the most beautiful beaches on the island, but you can enjoy the pristine beaches almost anywhere in Jamaica.
3. There are plenty of opportunities to enjoy being in or on the water in Jamaica. Rent a jet-ski or windsurfer and enjoy the ocean or book an excursion on a catamaran to enjoy the day out on the water. Snorkelling and diving is very popular here as tourists love to explore the spectacular coral reefs.
4. Enjoy the outdoors and see everything that Jamaica has to offer. You can visit their lagoons, see the natural wildlife and vegetation, and no trip to Jamaica is complete without visiting Dunn’s River Falls in Ocho Rios.
5. Bring your clubs, as there lots of opportunities to hit the links. Jamaica offers numerous courses that are well maintained and challenging. Some say the island offers the best golfing in the Caribbean.
6. If you love to shop, Jamaica is the place for you. You will find everything from art and Jamaican handicrafts to specialty foods, all at great prices, at the many craft markets on the island.
7. Jamaica is very rich in culture, and it’s easy to immerse yourself in it. Take an excursion to see some of the historical sites, including the Bellefield Great House, learn about their famous residents, including Bob Marley, Usain Bolt and enjoy the sounds of reggae music.
8. Tantalize your taste buds with authentic Jamaican cuisine. It may be a little hot, but every bite is delicious!
9. Jamaica offers activities and fun for the whole family. It’s a family-friendly destination with something for everyone to enjoy.
10. Finally, Jamaica is the perfect place for a destination wedding. The beautiful beach provides a stunning backdrop and your guests will enjoy staying in their luxurious resorts.
Subscribe to our newsletter
* You will receive the latest news and updates!