The Brazilian soccer realm is not living its best moment. The failures in World Cups held in 2010 and 2014, Olympic Games 2012 and editions of Copa America 2011 – 2015, are joined by the third position in Toronto.Read More
Tag: Toronto 2015
The Unites States had never had such a young and brilliant sprinter since the time of Marion Jones. 17-year-old Kaylin Whitney has everything it takes to shine in athletics and she showed her talent in Toronto.Read More
Jorge Gutierrez: “It would be an honor to represent Mexico in Toronto 2015 and the Pre-Olympic Games”
On his participation in the two utmost events of this year, Toronto Pan American Games 2015 and Monterrey Pre-Olympic Games, and his conditions to accept the call, Gutierrez said: “it would be an honor to represent Mexico”. Photo by Imago7Read More
La luchadora colombiana Jackeline Renteria logró el oro en Guadalajara 2011.Read More
Las dominicanas vienen de hacer su mejor año en 2013, siendo este el mejor escenario para prepararse para el magno evento del 2015: los Juegos Panamericanos de Toronto.Read More
- 10 Best Places to Visit in Ecuadorby Juan GavasaThese are the 10 best places to visit in Ecuador, from blissful beaches to towering volcanoes
- 10 Jamaican Startups You Must Have Under Your Radarby Juan GavasaJamaica’s startup ecosystem is still in a growing stage, but it shows obvious dynamism and development symptoms.
- 10 Must-Visit Attractions in Panama Cityby Juan GavasaWe have created a list of the 10 must-visit attractions in Panama City to help you navigate the Central American megalopolis.
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Montrealby Juan GavasaMontreal is still behind other big North American cities in terms of economic vitality, according to the ranking issued by the Institut du Quebec, but the city has one card up its sleeve: its quality of life.
- 10 Startups That Are Transforming the Lives of Mexicansby Juan GavasaThe Conekta founders; from left to right: Leo Fischer, Hector Cárdenas and Cristina Randall.