De Gea was one of Spain’s lowest points in the World Cup. After his great season with Manchester United, many were surprised by the lack of confidence shown by this goalkeeper in Russia.Read More
Tag: Rusia 2018
Brazil was out the 2018 World Cup after losing 2-1 to Belgium in the quarterfinals. At the end of the match, Neymar and his teammates cried inconsolably.Read More
Miguel Layun Layun started the season in Porto, but there he played second fiddle most of the time, to the point that he only played 303 minutes, so he surely got as good news that he would be lent to Sevilla, in the Spanish League.Read More
- 10 Best Places to Visit in Ecuadorby Juan GavasaAs Ecuador’s largest city with almost 2.7 million people, Guayaquil is the commercial heart of Ecuador. Located on the banks of the Guayas River that leads to the Pacific Ocean, the city was founded in 1538 by the Spanish conquistador Francisco de Orellana. The Parque Historico Guayaqui offers colonial buildings, lush gardens and animals native to the country; visitors especially like the free admission. Las Peñas is a colorful, old neighborhood with a lighthouse and great views of the city below while Malecon 2000, a boardwalk along the river, is a great place to end the day.
- 10 Jamaican Startups You Must Have Under Your Radarby Juan GavasaJamaica’s startup ecosystem is still in a growing stage, but it shows obvious dynamism and development symptoms.
- 10 Must-Visit Attractions in Panama Cityby Juan GavasaBiomuseo
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Montrealby Juan GavasaMontreal is still behind other big North American cities in terms of economic vitality, according to the ranking issued by the Institut du Quebec, but the city has one card up its sleeve: its quality of life.
- 10 Startups That Are Transforming the Lives of Mexicansby Juan GavasaThe Conekta founders; from left to right: Leo Fischer, Hector Cárdenas and Cristina Randall.