Papaupa is a Panamanian undertaking devoted to the fashion world experimenting with new ways of expression in how young Panamanian dress up more urban.Read More
Alejandra Mustakis is the first woman in charge of Asociación de Emprendedores de Chile (Chilean Undertakers´ Association) and she was one of the first ones in getting into a world traditionally driven by men.Read More
Thanks to the investment it has received, the Disenia team has developed operations in Venezuela and Chile, Mexico comes next, only a year and half after the creation of the brand (Courtesy of Disenia)Read More
Lizeth García is one of those Venezuelan enterprising professionals that have found a market niche in the area of gastronomy and services, despite of the situation of the country (Courtesy Ofictorta)Read More
- 10 Best Places to Visit in Ecuadorby Juan GavasaAs Ecuador’s largest city with almost 2.7 million people, Guayaquil is the commercial heart of Ecuador. Located on the banks of the Guayas River that leads to the Pacific Ocean, the city was founded in 1538 by the Spanish conquistador Francisco de Orellana. The Parque Historico Guayaqui offers colonial buildings, lush gardens and animals native to the country; visitors especially like the free admission. Las Peñas is a colorful, old neighborhood with a lighthouse and great views of the city below while Malecon 2000, a boardwalk along the river, is a great place to end the day.
- 10 Jamaican Startups You Must Have Under Your Radarby Juan GavasaJamaica’s startup ecosystem is still in a growing stage, but it shows obvious dynamism and development symptoms.
- 10 Must-Visit Attractions in Panama Cityby Juan GavasaBiomuseo
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Montrealby Juan GavasaMontreal is still behind other big North American cities in terms of economic vitality, according to the ranking issued by the Institut du Quebec, but the city has one card up its sleeve: its quality of life.
- 10 Startups That Are Transforming the Lives of Mexicansby Juan GavasaThe Conekta founders; from left to right: Leo Fischer, Hector Cárdenas and Cristina Randall.