During the first decade of the 21st century, when playing with the St. Louis Cardinals, Albert Pujols was considered the most complete hitter in the Major Leagues.Read More
Tag: Dominican Republic
With pristine beaches, rich history, and a lively cultural scene, the Dominican Republic has endless charm to offer its visitors. Most people who travel there, however, don’t venture outside of their resort properties. Whether you’re staying in the city, at a rainforest resort, or on the beach, make time to immerse yourself in some of the country’s best authentic locales.Read More
Las dominicanas vienen de hacer su mejor año en 2013, siendo este el mejor escenario para prepararse para el magno evento del 2015: los Juegos Panamericanos de Toronto.Read More
- 10 Best Places to Visit in Ecuadorby Juan GavasaAs Ecuador’s largest city with almost 2.7 million people, Guayaquil is the commercial heart of Ecuador. Located on the banks of the Guayas River that leads to the Pacific Ocean, the city was founded in 1538 by the Spanish conquistador Francisco de Orellana. The Parque Historico Guayaqui offers colonial buildings, lush gardens and animals native to the country; visitors especially like the free admission. Las Peñas is a colorful, old neighborhood with a lighthouse and great views of the city below while Malecon 2000, a boardwalk along the river, is a great place to end the day.
- 10 Jamaican Startups You Must Have Under Your Radarby Juan GavasaJamaica’s startup ecosystem is still in a growing stage, but it shows obvious dynamism and development symptoms.
- 10 Must-Visit Attractions in Panama Cityby Juan GavasaBiomuseo
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Montrealby Juan GavasaMontreal is still behind other big North American cities in terms of economic vitality, according to the ranking issued by the Institut du Quebec, but the city has one card up its sleeve: its quality of life.
- 10 Startups That Are Transforming the Lives of Mexicansby Juan GavasaThe Conekta founders; from left to right: Leo Fischer, Hector Cárdenas and Cristina Randall.