Category: Travel and culture-Venezuela
El Celler de Can Roca, considered the second best restaurant in the world, has a Venezuelan as Head of Pastry and her name is Angelica Locantore.Read More
Founded in 1975 by maestro José Antonio Abreu, The System features a learning model that has united, over four decades, some 2.600,000 Venezuelans. (Courtesy El Sistema)Read More
According to Chef Helena Ibarra, appealing of the taste memory of patrons is a must, so she has created a “new alphabet in terms of food” (Courtesy of Helena Ibarra)Read More
Currently the Venezuelan Amazonian Food Foundation works with craft beer producers in order to evaluate how different ingredients behave when fermented. (Courtesy: Zimbio.com)Read More
Herrera is the first woman that receives this Award, in the past it has been received by her colleagues Michael Kors (2013), De la Renta (2012) and Valentino (2011)Read More
- 10 Best Places to Visit in Ecuadorby Juan GavasaThese are the 10 best places to visit in Ecuador, from blissful beaches to towering volcanoes
- 10 Jamaican Startups You Must Have Under Your Radarby Juan GavasaJamaica’s startup ecosystem is still in a growing stage, but it shows obvious dynamism and development symptoms.
- 10 Must-Visit Attractions in Panama Cityby Juan GavasaWe have created a list of the 10 must-visit attractions in Panama City to help you navigate the Central American megalopolis.
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Montrealby Juan GavasaMontreal is still behind other big North American cities in terms of economic vitality, according to the ranking issued by the Institut du Quebec, but the city has one card up its sleeve: its quality of life.
- 10 Startups That Are Transforming the Lives of Mexicansby Juan GavasaThe Conekta founders; from left to right: Leo Fischer, Hector Cárdenas and Cristina Randall.