Category: Travel and culture-Venezuela
Founded in 1975 by maestro José Antonio Abreu, The System features a learning model that has united, over four decades, some 2.600,000 Venezuelans. (Courtesy El Sistema)Read More
According to Chef Helena Ibarra, appealing of the taste memory of patrons is a must, so she has created a “new alphabet in terms of food” (Courtesy of Helena Ibarra)Read More
Currently the Venezuelan Amazonian Food Foundation works with craft beer producers in order to evaluate how different ingredients behave when fermented. (Courtesy: Zimbio.com)Read More
Herrera is the first woman that receives this Award, in the past it has been received by her colleagues Michael Kors (2013), De la Renta (2012) and Valentino (2011)Read More
- Top 10 Jamaican Athletes of all Timeby PanamericanWorldPanamericanworld has dared to make a list of Top 10 Jamaican Athletes of All Time by taking into account the achievements of women and men.
- Yessica Borroto Perryman, the Cuban Actress and Model who has Captivated Netflix and Channelby leydiclaudiabravetCuban Yessica Borroto Perryman is a world-class actress and model. She has been an actress in two Netflix series.
- Fusterlandia: The Mystical Havana Neighborhood of the Caribbean Gaudíby PanamericanWorldFusterlandia is a project with European influences but an unequivocal Cuban flavor: sculptures, mosaics and tiles with palm trees and guajiros with hats.
- 8 Best Places to Visit in Panamaby PanamericanWorldDiscover the 10 best places to Visit in Panama! Explore the diverse beauty of this Central American gem.
- 10 Sports Legends in Trinidad & Tobagoby PanamericanWorldThese are the sports Legends in Trinidad & Tobago, a small Caribbean country, but its sports talent is huge.