Category: Travel and culture-Panamá
From high-rises to Spanish colonial buildings to French- and Antillean-influenced townhouses, Panama City has a wide variety of architecture to marvel at.
From high-rises to Spanish colonial buildings to French- and Antillean-influenced townhouses, Panama City has a wide variety of architecture to marvel at.Read More
For a developed beach lifestyle choice that is still cheap, you’ve got to travel farther, to the east coast of the Azuero Peninsula, which is, depending who’s behind the wheel, three to four hours’ drive from Panama City.Read More
An archipelago of six forested islands and numerous uninhabited islets in the Carribean Sea, Bocas del Toro is a popular tourist destination where natural, unspoiled beauty and outdoor adventure are the main attractions.Read More
August 15, 2014, marked the 100th anniversary of the first use of the Panama Canal: one of the greatest feats of engineering the world has ever seen. The Canal is 48 miles long, was 17 years in the making and had enough rock and rubble dug from the isthmus of Central America to circle the earth […]Read More
- 10 Best Places to Visit in Ecuadorby Juan GavasaThese are the 10 best places to visit in Ecuador, from blissful beaches to towering volcanoes
- 10 Jamaican Startups You Must Have Under Your Radarby Juan GavasaJamaica’s startup ecosystem is still in a growing stage, but it shows obvious dynamism and development symptoms.
- 10 Must-Visit Attractions in Panama Cityby Juan GavasaWe have created a list of the 10 must-visit attractions in Panama City to help you navigate the Central American megalopolis.
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Montrealby Juan GavasaMontreal is still behind other big North American cities in terms of economic vitality, according to the ranking issued by the Institut du Quebec, but the city has one card up its sleeve: its quality of life.
- 10 Startups That Are Transforming the Lives of Mexicansby Juan GavasaThe Conekta founders; from left to right: Leo Fischer, Hector Cárdenas and Cristina Randall.