Category: Travel and culture-Dominican Republic
Known for their warm and hospitable people, Dominican Republic is a destination like no other, featuring astounding nature, intriguing history and rich culture.Read More
With pristine beaches, rich history, and a lively cultural scene, the Dominican Republic has endless charm to offer its visitors. Most people who travel there, however, don’t venture outside of their resort properties. Whether you’re staying in the city, at a rainforest resort, or on the beach, make time to immerse yourself in some of the country’s best authentic locales.Read More
- 10 Best Places to Visit in Ecuadorby Juan GavasaThese are the 10 best places to visit in Ecuador, from blissful beaches to towering volcanoes
- 10 Jamaican Startups You Must Have Under Your Radarby Juan GavasaJamaica’s startup ecosystem is still in a growing stage, but it shows obvious dynamism and development symptoms.
- 10 Must-Visit Attractions in Panama Cityby Juan GavasaWe have created a list of the 10 must-visit attractions in Panama City to help you navigate the Central American megalopolis.
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Montrealby Juan GavasaMontreal is still behind other big North American cities in terms of economic vitality, according to the ranking issued by the Institut du Quebec, but the city has one card up its sleeve: its quality of life.
- 10 Startups That Are Transforming the Lives of Mexicansby Juan GavasaThe Conekta founders; from left to right: Leo Fischer, Hector Cárdenas and Cristina Randall.