Category: Travel and culture-Cuba
Which are the most recognizable faces of the Cuban cinema? PanamericanWorld proposes to get closer to actors and actresses who have contributed to enrich the national cinematographyRead More
Sara Gómez only lived to be 31, but nearly 5 decades after her death, the work of Cuban cinema’s first female director continues to be studied by film loversRead More
What are the unmissable destinations for Chinese tourists in Cuba? Here we share a diverse list of spots, where it is possible to know some more about Cuban culture while enjoying the country’s natural beauty.Read More
These five Cuban visual artists keep on impressing critics and specialists, because of the thematic diversity, as well as for the appreciated formats and styles in their creationsRead More
What places should not be missed in a tour to get closer to the fascinating world of religious practices and popular deities that represent symbols of Afrocuban identity?Read More
Cuban Yessica Borroto Perryman is a world-class actress and model. She has been an actress in two Netflix series.Read More
In a short period of time, Cuban music has lost legends, but other musical ensembles, with different creative styles, continue to bring life to that tumbao, the peculiar rhythm that always distinguishes the music made in this Caribbean archipelago.Read More
The melody of these divas of Cuban and international music has prevailed in different genres, even in some rhythms where men have traditionally played the leading role, such as guaguancó.Read More
- 10 Best Places to Visit in Ecuadorby Juan GavasaThese are the 10 best places to visit in Ecuador, from blissful beaches to towering volcanoes
- 10 Jamaican Startups You Must Have Under Your Radarby Juan GavasaJamaica’s startup ecosystem is still in a growing stage, but it shows obvious dynamism and development symptoms.
- 10 Must-Visit Attractions in Panama Cityby Juan GavasaWe have created a list of the 10 must-visit attractions in Panama City to help you navigate the Central American megalopolis.
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Montrealby Juan GavasaMontreal is still behind other big North American cities in terms of economic vitality, according to the ranking issued by the Institut du Quebec, but the city has one card up its sleeve: its quality of life.
- 10 Startups That Are Transforming the Lives of Mexicansby Juan GavasaThe Conekta founders; from left to right: Leo Fischer, Hector Cárdenas and Cristina Randall.