The Cuban national baseball team returns to the Canadian American Association of Professional Baseball (CANAm), where it will play 21 games that will prepare it for its main goal this Summer: to reconquer the title at the Pan American Games in Lima.Read More
With only six years in the Majors, Yoenis Cespedes has achieved results that place him as the best Cuban center fielder, ahead of the player from Matanzas Jose Cardenal, who played 18 years and connected 138 homeruns.Read More
At the Cuban capital city, Mr. Nash gave several pieces of advice to members of the Cuban female team and his suggestions, with more gestures than words, were attentively received by girls that also dream about scoring baskets.Read More
- 10 Best Places to Visit in Ecuadorby Juan GavasaThese are the 10 best places to visit in Ecuador, from blissful beaches to towering volcanoes
- 10 Jamaican Startups You Must Have Under Your Radarby Juan GavasaJamaica’s startup ecosystem is still in a growing stage, but it shows obvious dynamism and development symptoms.
- 10 Must-Visit Attractions in Panama Cityby Juan GavasaWe have created a list of the 10 must-visit attractions in Panama City to help you navigate the Central American megalopolis.
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Montrealby Juan GavasaMontreal is still behind other big North American cities in terms of economic vitality, according to the ranking issued by the Institut du Quebec, but the city has one card up its sleeve: its quality of life.
- 10 Startups That Are Transforming the Lives of Mexicansby Juan GavasaThe Conekta founders; from left to right: Leo Fischer, Hector Cárdenas and Cristina Randall.