Cuban Entrepreneurs, a New Beginning with Joe Biden?
by Miguel Ernesto | Jun 18, 2021 | Business, Business-Cuba, Startups, Startups-Cuba | 0 |
In November 2019, Oniel Díaz, co-founder of Auge, a strategic consultancy group...Read More
Economy: Russians Return to Cuba with Different Faces
by Miguel Ernesto | Apr 23, 2018 | Business, Business-Cuba | 0 |
The commercial exchange between both countries grew, in 2017, by 52.3%, according to statistics from the Federal Customs Service of Russia.Read More
Five unique-in-the-world “Made in Cuba” Medicines
by Miguel Ernesto | Jan 24, 2018 | Business, Business-Cuba | 0 |
Cuba is one of the developing nations, along with India and Brazil, with more advances in this sector.Read More
The Five Most Popular Cuban Companies Worldwide
by Miguel Ernesto | May 1, 2017 | Business, Business-Cuba | 0 |
Cuban rums are internationally famous, especially Havana Club, which comes out of the aging process applied to the cane eau-de-vie that spends over two years in casks made of American white oak.Read More
“Made in Cuba” Videogames: A Reality around the Corner
by Miguel Ernesto | Mar 1, 2016 | Business, Business-Cuba | 0 |
The videogames that have been produced in Cuba to date are characterized by their tackling “educational topics or specific matters, hidden behind that ludic resource.Read More
Google – Cuba: A Blocked Relationship
by PanamericanWorld | Nov 30, 2015 | Business, Business-Cuba | 0 |
Google Code is another restricted service, which prevents software developers in Cuba from gaining access to one of the most important code repositories on Earth.Read More
The adventure of being an entrepeneur in Cuba
by Miguel Ernesto | Dec 30, 2014 | Business, Business-Cuba | 0 |
From palates (restaurants), bars and cafeterias, going by phone repairs and computers, to photography studios and gift shops, private initiatives keep growing in a scenery of economic reforms, supported by a legal framework that even though many consider insufficient, has opened a new path doesn’t seem to have a way back.Read More
- How Canadian Startups Can Access Skilled Professionals South of the Borderby PanamericanWorldCommunitech Outposts has established business presences to act as the respective employer of record for Canadian startups looking to expand into those markets
- Erich García, the Ambassador of Bitcoin in Cubaby Miguel ErnestoErich García has developed two of the most innovative and interesting projects related to cryptocurrencies in Cuba: BitRemesas and QvaPay.
- The 10 most successful Guyanese athletes in historyby PanamericanWorldWho have been the 10 most successful Guyanese athletes? Panamericanworld proposes to approach figures that are local icons.
- How to Learn Spanish: Tips and Strategies for Rapid Progressby PanamericanWorldLooking to learn Spanish quickly and efficiently? Check out our tips and strategies to accelerate your progress and master the Spanish language in no time!
- 3 Beautiful Places to visit in Dominican Republicby PanamericanWorldDiscover some of the most beautiful places to visit in the Dominican Republic, from stunning beaches to charming old towns and cultural landmarks