SoftBank Group Corp.’s $1 billion bet on Rappi has made the delivery app one of the most...Read More
Argentinean Alejandro Estrada (founder of DineroMail) and Ecuadorian Raul Moreno launched in 2013 an application that monitors the investing activity of multimillionaires.Read More
The plans of Widow Games include getting this part of the business in the whole area. “We want to expand outside of Argentina. Not in every country the games market takes the same shape”, says Martin Spinetto.Read More
Trimaker decided, from its very beginning, not only to make 3D printers, but also to contribute in the development and commercialization of hardware, software, and other necessary materials in the young Argentinian industry.Read More
- 10 Best Places to Visit in Ecuadorby Juan GavasaAs Ecuador’s largest city with almost 2.7 million people, Guayaquil is the commercial heart of Ecuador. Located on the banks of the Guayas River that leads to the Pacific Ocean, the city was founded in 1538 by the Spanish conquistador Francisco de Orellana. The Parque Historico Guayaqui offers colonial buildings, lush gardens and animals native to the country; visitors especially like the free admission. Las Peñas is a colorful, old neighborhood with a lighthouse and great views of the city below while Malecon 2000, a boardwalk along the river, is a great place to end the day.
- 10 Jamaican Startups You Must Have Under Your Radarby Juan GavasaJamaica’s startup ecosystem is still in a growing stage, but it shows obvious dynamism and development symptoms.
- 10 Must-Visit Attractions in Panama Cityby Juan GavasaBiomuseo
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Montrealby Juan GavasaMontreal is still behind other big North American cities in terms of economic vitality, according to the ranking issued by the Institut du Quebec, but the city has one card up its sleeve: its quality of life.
- 10 Startups That Are Transforming the Lives of Mexicansby Juan GavasaThe Conekta founders; from left to right: Leo Fischer, Hector Cárdenas and Cristina Randall.