These seven innovative tech companies chose Ontario’s capital as the location for their new offices. Good news!
Shivnarine Chanderpaul can be considered Guyana’s best cricketer of all time and one of the most outstanding in the Caribbean.Read More
Incubators are going to be, and they presently are, a key element in the Latin American startups ecosystem when it comes to channeling, strengthening and guiding the growth of the important wealth of talent in the region.Read More
Fabelo is probably the Cuban plastic artist most acknowledged at the moment.Read More
Estratek is the brainchild of María del Pilar Mejía, a natural-born entrepreneur. In elementary...Read More
In the Emberá Chamí indigenous community, established in different regions of the Colombian...Read More
The Internet has made the concept of regular business hours outdated. Businesses need to be accessible to customers all the time now.Read More
Historically, the Afro-Colombian community has infused national folklore with its music, dance and...Read More
Startup accelerators are growing in numbers and in investment volume in Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Argentina, Mexico and Peru.Read More
Uruguay, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, Peru and Bolivia are the main destinations for the Argentinian brands that works under the franchise system.Read More
As in its previous editions, the XVI edition of the festival proposed to its participants- who paid an enrolment quota higher than 1400 CUC(1 USD = 0,87 CUC)- a wide program that included a visits to tobacco crops in Pinar del Río, and tobacco fabrics in La Habana, a master class in the cigar twisting, the usual international contest Habanosommelier, and as a novelty, the first competition in obtaining the biggest piece of ash.Read More
- 10 Best Places to Visit in Ecuadorby Juan GavasaAs Ecuador’s largest city with almost 2.7 million people, Guayaquil is the commercial heart of Ecuador. Located on the banks of the Guayas River that leads to the Pacific Ocean, the city was founded in 1538 by the Spanish conquistador Francisco de Orellana. The Parque Historico Guayaqui offers colonial buildings, lush gardens and animals native to the country; visitors especially like the free admission. Las Peñas is a colorful, old neighborhood with a lighthouse and great views of the city below while Malecon 2000, a boardwalk along the river, is a great place to end the day.
- 10 Jamaican Startups You Must Have Under Your Radarby Juan GavasaJamaica’s startup ecosystem is still in a growing stage, but it shows obvious dynamism and development symptoms.
- 10 Must-Visit Attractions in Panama Cityby Juan GavasaBiomuseo
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Montrealby Juan GavasaMontreal is still behind other big North American cities in terms of economic vitality, according to the ranking issued by the Institut du Quebec, but the city has one card up its sleeve: its quality of life.
- 10 Startups That Are Transforming the Lives of Mexicansby Juan GavasaThe Conekta founders; from left to right: Leo Fischer, Hector Cárdenas and Cristina Randall.